CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
We couldn’t do what we do without our Carpenters. By working closely with the Project Superintendent, this role focuses on spending each day building the owner’s vision into a reality. Our goal as a company is to provide a healthy work-life balance, and we are dedicated to placing our field workers on jobsites that will allow you to get home each night to your family.
- Work with Project Superintendent on daily tasks and goals
- Follow blueprints and building plans to meet the needs of each client
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows, moldings and doors
- Construct building frameworks, including walls, floors and door frames
- Help erect, level and install building framework with the aid of rigging hardware and cranes
- Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures and fixtures
- Instruct and direct laborers and other construction helpers
As a family-owned company, we place a heavy focus on doing the right thing, and treating others as you’d like to be treated. Ideal team members will reflect these core values and are able to:
- Be self-motivated and a team player
- Maintain high moral standards
- Treat each jobsite decision as if you were the owner
Benefits and Culture
- Competitive compensation
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Paid hospitalization
- Short-term disability
- 401k and match
- Educational assistance
- Enjoying where you work and who you work with
We’re always looking to connect with talented and passionate professionals. If you’re interested in joining the PRC team, but don’t see an open position above that fits your interest, we’d encourage you to still reach out and connect with us. Just fill out the form below and type in a position that interests you.
To apply, fill out the form below and upload your cover letter and resume. If you have any questions, feel free to call us at 717-786-7308 or e-mail email@example.com.