PRC Team Members
- Keith Kreider, Project Manager
- Ken Mowery, Superintendent
The St. Stephen Reformed Church in New Holland was formed in 1732. In 1800, the congregation built the church, and for many years the steeple was referred to as the “Beacon on the Hill”, not only because the church was built on a hill, but also because people looked at it as an omen of hope. Originally the steeple was to be brought down in two sections, and the spire was to be separated from the lantern. As we started this process we quickly realized that the wood frame structure in the spire was so badly rotted that it had to be dismantled and brought down in pieces. In collaboration with St. Stephen leadership, we determined that the steeple could not be restored and would have to be replace. The new lantern, an exact replica of the original, was fabricated of wood and covered with azek which will last for years to come.
“HIGH-LIGHT” Reel Video
Client Testimonial Video
Larry Baker, Structural Engineer