PRC Team Members
- Charles Warrick, Project Manager
- Bob Weiss, Superintendent
St. John’s Episcopal Church was founded in 1853 at its present location on Chestnut and Mulberry Streets in Lancaster, PA. The original church structure did not include the parish hall, the education wing or the former rectory, which were added over the years as the church grew. The focus of this project was the construction of glass-walled throughway to connect the nave building to the parish hall as well as an elevator to make the building more accessible. We also oversaw renovations to the courtyard area, which included the pouring of new concrete, installation of new benches and the creation of a circular brick mosaic.